We believe Sales Engineers at Qnext are involved in all stages of the customer’s development lifecycle and are experienced using presentations, email, phone and social media to connect with customers. We are looking for great teammates that can build sales presentations, product demonstrations, and educate customers (everyone from developers to product managers to C-level executives) on the best ways to access and manage their files using Qnext secure hybrid cloud access share technology. We believe that a Qnext Sales Engineers will empathize with customers and quickly discern their true technical needs and present solutions that target those needs. You have the rare combination of technical savviness and business insight and you’re looking for a career where you can utilize both. As a Sales Engineer at Qnext, you will hone each of these skills by advising a diverse set of customers on what is possible using Qnext secure remote access and share FileFlex Platform.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the sales team in helping customers understand what they can achieve with FileFlex
- Understand customer requirements and communicate the business value of solving technology problems using secure Hybrid cloud technology
- Assist in the delivery of FileFlex platform for customers that have more complex use cases, collaborating with other Qnext engineering and teams as needed
- Craft technical content to show customers how to implement specific use cases or standard methodologies for new technologies
- Prepare demos and proof of concepts to demonstrate various use cases for FileFlex Platform
- Distill and communicate customer needs and product feedback to Product Management, Engineering, Marketing and Sales
- A passion to serve the customer, which has played out in some customer-facing role like consulting or support, ideally sales engineering
- An ability to quickly communicate complex ideas around a technical topic, ideally on the fly at a whiteboard
- Some Experience with standard network security protocol (eg. OAuth, OAuth2, SAML, LDAP, AD)
- Experience with Windows, Mac, Linux, VMware
- Strong Networking skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident dispensing knowledge to a highly skilled and experienced audience.
- Degree in Engineering, Computer Science.
- Experience in technical presales, software platforms or end to end solution implementation experience — Desirable.
- Experience working with large enterprise IT organizations — Desirable
- Good blend of technical aptitude and business acumen with a consultative approach to solution selling
- Strong organization, time management and execution skills
- Available to Travel
The candidate should have a minimum of 5+ years working experience in computer industry with associated required technologies listed above.